Hoopla green shabby blogs

Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer Snapshot, Day 45....without the snapshot.

It is getting busy, busy, busy around here.

Today Audrey started a performing arts camp that runs for the week.  Audrey has a small acting part in Peter Pan, and there is also singing and dancing to a Disney medley of songs.  On Friday night, we get to see their performance!  I can't wait.  And I am so pumped because this is one of the few times I have gotten Audrey to agree to go to camp, and she is really enjoying it!

I would take a snapshot for the blog but she is getting too old and cool for Mom's pictures.  She gleefully told me that we wouldn't be allowed to take photos or video at the final performance. :) 

On Saturday we leave for a week of vacation, we come back the following Saturday, and a day later I send all 3 of my kids on the bus to school.  I can hardly believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment