Hoopla green shabby blogs

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Snapshots, Day 42

Well, I am going to dub this "the summer of visits with new and old friends".  I spent the last week of June making a lot of new friends in Bulgaria.  And I have had the immense pleasure of seeing a number of "old" friends this summer, some that I have not seen in AGES.  

Today I took the kids to Hershey/Chocolate World to meet up with my friends Ingrid & Matt & their kids.  It has been so long since I've seen them that we have never even met each other's children in person.....and they have an 11 year old, so yeah, it's been awhile!!
I am so, so glad that we arranged this because it was such a blessing to see them again.  You know friends are keepers when you can go for a zillion years, and then just pick up where you left off. 
It was so great to see you Ingrid, Matt & kids!  Hope it's not another 12 years til we see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment