Hoopla green shabby blogs

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Winter Band Concert

Tonight I completely enjoyed watching the strings & band performances at Audrey's school.
Audrey has been playing the clarinet for the past year and it is so fun to see her growing and advancing.
One of her best friends (and our neighbor) Emma also had a solo in the orchestra so we got to hear her as well!
I'm probably biased....but I think the 5th grade band is actually quite good for a bunch of kids that are only a year into this instrument-playing business.
 
AFTER the performance.
She was excited to get flowers after the performance too. :)

My favorite memory of this whole night though was after we came home.
We ended up sitting on the couch and eating pretzels and watching some of Survivor.
All with her snuggled up to me with her arm around me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment